Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday August 10th

 Had started this post earlier today, but totally got sidetracked! Actually had to wash stamps, put a ton of stuff away, and clean up my craft table so I could find anything!! 

A big thanks to my longtime friend Linda who sent me a bunch of dies! I opened them early, you know me, I couldn't wait! So here are some of the ones she sent. So much fun!!

               



                              Tell me these are not adorable!

                 These two Merry Christmas cards were sort of mixed in on the camera. I like the words bettter than the trees. I ordered these.
                 I got these from Linda too. I am cup crazy and these are about 1 1/2" tall and just so sweet.
                            Yes, all five are shaker. They are easy.





                             One more picture to show. I have two more 'penguin 'characters that I haven't used, and a Colorize santa too What a nice suprise...

                   I think these guys (gals) are pretty cute! Thanks again to Linda for giving me such a good time!! Wish you were closer!


                                                     Thanks for looking!

                                             Mary


No comments: