Sunday, August 20, 2023

Monday! August 21st

 Wow, here is a thought, my Dad would be 117 years old today!! He was a good guy. Hard working, and loved his family. I am so lucky to have those good memories. The little guy on the left is my father, Sherm, then little Harry with the cone hat & Edward, the oldest. My Grandma and Grandfather.

 My Grandfather traveled the US. My Grandmother kept the farm, (yes, she did), going at that time. In lieu of his travels, he made me learn all the states and capitols. Still remember that. I was the only grandchild for 10 years, so I was super spoiled! Another time, more stories!
                       I know I ended this abruptly, but I thought I would add more pictures and realized they are either in albums or still packed. This is just a heartfelt memorial to loved ones that impacted my life!

 

                                  Thanks for looking!

                                       Mary

No comments: