Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday, August 20th

 Certainly late for me to blog today, but I was looking at all the cards that are still hiding on my camera.  I decided I better share some this month or lose them altogether!!

                   These two card are made with Spellbinders (or Pink fresh studio) hot foil dies. The flowers are a combination from Elizabeth craft & Spellbinders. Usually whatever color scheme fits the card!
              Really liked these two when I made them. Yes, the one above is designer paper background.

    The next two are Birthday cards again. Love the skinny candles!


                           The background is a layered stencil.
                                             Stay cool!
                                 

                                         Thanks for looking,

                                                  Mary

                             

No comments: