Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wednesday October 19th

Hopefully we are ready to see some pretty cards! I planned to show 'fall' themed cards... but, I found these, and just knew I had to post them. The die is the unicorn from Elizabeth Crafts design. When I first got it I didn't like his/her face. I just grew to love her/him!

                                       Happy Unicorn!


                           There are 2 unicorns in the set.



       Sorry about the bad or 'no' editing! The background papers on the top 4, are from an old pink & main kit. The rainbow die is from the same kit. The paper with the heart background is from a MFT 6x6 pad. It is newer.  Hope you enjoyed. I had fun with them.
       

                                                 Thanks for looking!

                                            Mary

No comments: