Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday October 21st

 Wondering here what I am going to share? Maybe I will feature some of my fall cards... Think it is about time. So I am going to pick a folder from my camera stick and find some images! Fanciful Leaves dies. A set of four and the possibilities are endless!

                This one is beautiful! The photo doesn't do it justice at all!
                        I used colored card stock, but think of blending the colors with your favorite inks colors! Purple leaves, why not??

                                           

                            The background die is from Pinkfresh studio. 

                               Hope you enjoyed & thanks for looking!

                                                                    Mary

No comments: