Tuesday, October 4, 2022

This week has been interesting! Cleaned my cookies and had to re-log-in to everything except facebook. Go figure? I can't order on Ali, Ok no problem there for now, can't get into instagram yet. AND for some reason I can't rotate my pictures on my camera stick............ Mama said... you know, there will be days! Any ideas are welcome. 

          Decided to feature this die from the 'Greetery'. I know I will be making more of them. Really easy and nice for any occasion. A-2 Arches die, and the Elegant stamp. Go look at the samples, they really are pretty https://thegreetery.com/products/elegant-arches-stamp  Lets get started with my versions!




    The first one  is so understated if you looked at the Greetery examples. It is gold embossed and barely shaded in lavender ink. The one above is silver embossed on light blue with the memory box pinpoint background. The next ones are a red & green combination.

               Now its time to go be frustrated with my computer. OR, better than that, are Marianne animal dies. Wait for it!! Its a Unicorn. They are so cute!!

                                                                  Thanks for looking!

                                                      Mary

No comments: