Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday, August 4th

 Today I want to share with you an idea from another talented blogger/ creator named Zoska. I will just link to her page and tell her 'Thanks for the inspiration!', then I will share the cards I made. https://apocketfullofscrap.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2021-06-22T14:00:00%2B02:00&max-results=3&start=3&by-date=false

 Yes, this is a Spellbinders die. It is called Romantic Chargeour.


                     My digital papers came from 
ZoollGraphics on Etsy


                            Of course I had to do the 'mini' slimline.


                  The Just a note is from the perfect sentiments from pinkfresh studio. I hot foiled it, although it is really to big for this card. The sentiment strip below is a Tim Holtz red rubber set of lots of words.

                                      That is it for today! 

                                          Thanks for looking

                                                  Mary


No comments: