Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday

 It is later than I usually share, but I am tired of the TV.... Yes, reruns or repetition. So, maybe some pretty cards will be nice! I used an Altenew die. I think it is called layered poppy, but it looks more like a rose to me. This is one of the dies I didn't want to stop making. So easy. The smaller flower is only 3 pieces. Love it.




                You know I love this little 3 1/2x 6 inch size. I even made my own envelopes! And the scallop die is from a Taylored Expression 'mini' slim line set. 






        Designer paper with the 'poppy' pattern.  And most of the words are the Spellbinder 'mini' sentiments with the hot foil technique.

                The card above is A-2 size. Just a little different, but the same flowers! Too fun!! 

                                Back to the re-runs..............

                                  Thanks for looking, 

                                           Mary

     



No comments: