Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday

 Good 'early' morning! Today I want to share another idea/die that I couldn't stop doing! Love these little Swans from Spellbinders! There are lots of pictures so hope you enjoy.

                            

 

          Look at these 'pretties' they are so versatile. Wedding, anniversary, birthday, amazing friend, you brighten my day! The list goes on. Yes, I used the 'mini' sentiments with the hot foil for most of the little word strips on the cards.



                                                





                                                    



            Love the little bit of foil in this paper, sorry, it was just one piece. Wish I had more! Aren't they pretty?
               One more photo, yes these square ones are 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 so I had to make the envelopes.
                                    Thanks for looking!!

                                              Mary



No comments: