Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday July 26th

 Cloudy, rainy, dark, and definitely no pictures today!! All good as we need rain here. I am obsessed with the 3 1/2 x 6 cards whether I use the die or not. I just like the sweet little format. Yes, sweet. So I have more cards that feature the paper used and maybe one die.




                             Words are from Maker forte.
                                       

                                   
                               Mariannes feather dies.


                                  stickers and papers on this one! 

                       And just a couple more 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 ' cards that were laying on my table. The 'hi' is Concord & 9th. I am not sure what the white card was supposed to be. I finished those extra components.

                I know that is Altenews washi tape at the bottom of the card.
             Almost forgot to  post this! It is 3:00PM and I just plain forgot I wasn't done. Well hope you enjoy looking. Have a couple 'extras' for you tomorrow too!
                                                    Thanks again for looking !

                                                    Mary

No comments: