Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday July 9th

 More flowers, birthday and cards, in the slim line arrangement. So, how did I get here? Long story or short story? This is really what happened. I made the 5 'mini' slimline cards using the Sue Wilson flower dies. I had so much fun, I decided to make some more minis using some 'little/if ever' used card stock. Add 3 more mini slim lines. Used some of that brown cs. yes, and more cs from 2 other companies. Authentique is one of them, the other could be Recollections. That brings me to the soooo, I could just graduate to the regular 3 5/8 x 8 7/8 slim line size!! Here they are! Hope you like them. 


 The butterflies on these cards are concord & 9th layered butterflies. The 'you're all kinds of wonderful' is from the Pinkfresh Friendship blooms stamp set.






                 These are the Spellbinder daisy foil dies. Really pretty!

                        Tim Holtz  brush flower #2... The words are from The ton.


                                           Thanks for looking & stay cool!

                                             Mary

No comments: