Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday July 19th

 Happy Monday! July seems to be the month of birdhouses and butterflies! Getting ready to mail to two different organizations that need 'thinking of you' or just general cards that can be used for any occasion. Birds, birdhouses and flowers are my favorites. The first ones I made were my own pattern. It is like the 'Scrappy Tails' birdhouse or house die.

       Used a wood grain embossing folder for the one above. Scrappy Tails has a 'wood grain and brick' die in the slimline format. Love them, but didn't have them when I made these.

 The cards below, (though not quite done), show the actual wood grain and brick dies!

                              Next ones are smaller. 

                                      


                                             

       Yes, I did the extra large setting for this one. I love the little bird die. It is from Spellbinders 'sweet birds on a branch' dies. AND I did get my hot foil machine and one of the hot foil dies ordered was the 'mini sentiments'. Love these!
        I  used the gold or silver foil on most of these, as that is what I use. Did get some red foil for the holiday season.
                          Hope you enjoyed & thanks for looking!
                                                  Mary




No comments: