Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday Feb. 18th

 Pretty day here. Almost feel guilty as a good part of the United States is gripped in a winter storm. Lots of places without electricity which almost always means no heat. I remember what that is like, I really do. Shelby was born in Iowa in January and it was 56 below zero with the wind chill factor. No cars were moving. It was winter in the midwest. Las Vegas certainly is nicer at this time of year.  So moving right along to show you some 'flowery' cards today.

These are the Scalloped Flourish Gateway dies from Heartfelt Creations. Love the fussy look. I have been obsessed with the kiddie cards, so haven't made this type for awhile. And I forgot to take a picture die and also the sentiment I used on the inside. The sentiment is a big stamp that could be used as a focal point. Here are the links for Heartfelt Creations  https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/scalloped-flourish-gateway-die   

            This one is top loading and a 4x6. The others are 5 x7.



     Have a stash of Prima or various silk flowers and was so happy to use them! I think on this red card I will add some branches & berries.
                                           




                                         Thanks for looking & stay warm!

                                       Mary

No comments: