Sunday, February 14, 2021

Feb 14th!

 Happy Valentines Day!! Good Morning to everyone, hope this will be a special day for you! I made a new recipe last night. Chorizo is not a staple here, but these were easy and good. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/?s=chorizo 

 So on to the Valentines cards. The heart die is one of the most versatile ever. It could be a birthday, anniversary or just a 'hello' I am thinking about you. I saw this on another site and tried my own colors.

              Pinkfresh 'stitched' die, doesn't cut, but is a real metal die. Just impresses into the paper.




          Easy designer paper background. Some have twine or ribbon All are 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and top folded.


                    This swirl background is also a metal die that embosses. Forgot where I got it. 

                         Thanks for looking & Happy Valentines Day!

                                                   Mary


No comments: