Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tues June 9th

Big changes going on here. At least for the rest of June & July. Not sure how much time I will have to blog so, please, check back every so often! I always have time to take pictures and can always share them later! Planned on 'editing' today, but these cards are so pretty, I had to share. This is the Pinkfresh studio Layered Bouquet stamp set & die to match.
                                            

               Love Card with stamp and die set. And the pinkfresh studio ink cubes I used ...Obsessed, yes, but this time Dawn was just as crazy. She actually did most of the bouquets!
                    I took the pic from across the table and photoshop (in its great wisdom) wouldn't let me rotate it as it was already loaded here. So, yes, there are a bunch of them!!
                                 
 The  'so very' is one of the sentiment strips from The Ton.

                                 



                             This is my favorite!

                       I am sure there will be more. They are so versatile. 

                                           Thanks for looking today!!
                                                     Mary
                                      



No comments: