Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sat June 6th

I will literally try this again!! I was almost done and lost it all! awk! So without alot of tears, I will just show you the 'Truckin through the Season' die creations.



                I made. Love this versatile little set.... Used Lawn fawn stamps & dies for the beachy 'add ons'. 
                                     
This is the license plate "extra" set I purchased. Below shows that the words are as fun to use as a stand alone. Dawn used both sets and made sentences on a card like... smile, Ur great, & wish big. cute!



                                     Zachs graduation card

More everday verse on these. Love the 'Blessed'. Actually the 'love'  is my favorite. Flowers on both the blessed and the Get well are extras from miscellaneous sets. One was fussy cut. 




I know there are more, but this is all for today. 
Thanks for looking!
Mary

No comments: