Sunday, June 21, 2020

June 21st

Yes, it is Fathers day and Al is barbecuing ribs. Johnathon and Danielle will be over soon. Nice weekend! Like to just take a minute to share some cards. I know the rest of the week will be busy so this is the best time.


           Pretty bizarre! I have had these stamps for probably 6-8 years and never used them. I used the word stamps with other cards.  But, these Landscape silhouettes by Sweet & Sassy stamps have been just waiting to be wanted. You know, I wouldn't even attempt these without the Misti. Sweet & Sassy still sells them in case you are interested.     

                                                   The Hello die is from Bright Rosa



           I could have used some contrast on the elephant card. It really is stunning when you see it. I don't do tags too often, but this is a collage of sorts.
                     The background is a new stamp from Pink fresh studio!
                                                    Thanks for looking
                                                    &
                         Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers!

No comments: