Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Aril 21st Tuesday...

Good Morning! It is raining in Henderson, so what a perfect time to add a few cards to my blog.
                         These are the 4 1/2x 6. Most are 5 1/2 square.

            Craft consortium 'hedgehog' paper. So cute!
                                                                



                            The deer is part of a different Craft consortium paper.

                                                                  




                                                                





                                                         One more!
                I forgot where I got the inverted stitched scalloped die that I used for all of the cards. Maybe My favorite things. Sorry
                                      
                                   And 'Thank you' for looking!
                                                Mary

No comments: