Tuesday, May 5, 2020

May 5th!!

I am so far behind! I have been trying to color the Pink Ink Pigtastic stamp for 3 days. Really having a hard time, but the little girl (?), is growing on me... Show you soon. For today I have some miscellaneous cards to show you. 
    
      
   Not sure what the die is, spellbinders I think. The verse is from Our Daily Bread/ Divinity Designs. The cuts were made a while ago. The roses are painted with Oxide inks. Easy.

                          


                          Spellbinders labels 18. And the stamp is from Germany and is the most expensive stamp set I ever bought!
Now the next cards were supposed to feature the 3-D embossing folders from Tim Holtz. Turns out I didn't put most of them on this camera. So with that said, I will show you the few that is done.

             This is the botanical 3- D done on darker paper with versamark patted on and Rangers pearlescent powder over the top. Jennifer McGuire does a wonderful video with explicit instructions and tips! The beautiful flower folder had Hero arts vanilla ink applied to the folder, then some to highlight the raised flowers. And more pearlescent powder. 
I already featured this one, but just wanted to remind you that you can do the same techniques with your regular folders.

Thanks for looking today!
Mary


 

1 comment:

Jackie Paper said...

So elegant and clean! Love!