Saturday, April 4, 2020

Saturday April 4th

What a beautiful day! Featuring cards from Pink fresh design studio.  I was trying to get them posted before the end of March. Sorry, I am a few days late. Hope you like their designs as well as I do!! So the first card is the Ornate banner die and the Fancy diagonal stripe die as the background. The next ones are the Ornate banner die with (my favorite), the lovely blossom stamp & dies.




   These cards show the ornate banner with the new Layered Bouquet stamp and die set.  I  used the Pink Fresh ink cubes for the colors on most of the flowers.
      Pink fresh studio just came out with new "slimline" dies. One of them is just like this inverted circle. Yes, the scalloped circle comes with 2 sizes. I am just not sure of the proper name. I cut my card to 3 3/4 x 8 1/4 and, just used the smaller of the scalloped circle dies 3 times. I was easy to line up!
                                                
                                                        
                                                                  Thanks for looking today!
                                                    Stay safe
                                                       Mary

No comments: