Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday

It is later in the day than I usually blog.  Decided that I really need to share some of my card ideas, or I will be sharing Christmas cards in February! 
          The top card is an Elizabeth Craft die. Probably used it last year, but this was different in the black white, and gold.
                    
             These are a couple of the cards that had 'elements' (poinsettias) already made.
            Just got the lacy frame die from Ali Express. It cuts nice and I like it for any occasion. The poinsettia with the jewels in the center was a stamp from Magenta. We used them as ornament toppers. I had a bunch of them fussy cut!
                               Most of these are for the nursing home.
                                    

                  he card below features the Spellbinder silhouette  die of the children bringing home the tree.


                               Thanks for looking today!
                                         Mary

No comments: