Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday December 6th

It is soo early on Fiday morning.. Couldn't sleep so decided I may as well blog. I have a lot to share this month! 
                   Just quick, as I am afraid I posted these before. The Star die is from Ali Express. Later I found out I really used it upside down. The stars go on the bottom!!
                 This is a Marianne ribbon die. I know you saw these last year. The paper is Stamperia. Love this paper. I will probably use it again next year. The String of lights were featured last year too.
                       
            This years new one is the Spellbinder die 'Joy'. Just really  like the versatility of this, different colors, papers or glitter. Look at this deep red and gold letters!
                       

              Check the Green and gold on white. That is the die on the green paper on the left.
                       Glitter paper for the words on this one.

                                  
              Silver and gold on white. Now I am inspired to do more of these!

                                         Thanks for looking!
                                                 Mary



No comments: