Thursday, December 5, 2019

December!

 It is December already! I know we didn't really need an announcement, but this IS the "Most wonderful time of the year". Al put up our Christmas lights Friday. Looks nice! Would like to have the trees up, and decorated by this weekend. Maybe I will share some pictures when we are all done.  Today  I will start with some cards that were made a while ago and hopefully, celebrating this season with pretty cards and ideas all month long!
 I will start with a stamp from WPlus 9. Nice set, I wanted to do more with it ( like on colored paper), but used it many times as the inside greeting.


                                                    Merry Christmas everyday!
                                       Thanks for looking!
                                                  Mary

No comments: