Saturday, October 5, 2019

Saturday in the fall...pretty

It is a pretty day. We walked later this morning & it was perfect at 61degrees.That was after we came home and picked up another leash. We got to the park  (3 minutes from the house), and found our little psycho Lucy had chewed right through her extension leash. She did that while sitting in the backseat of the car for that 3 minute ride. Lucy Lou.
That said, it is a pretty day, so I came home and took these pictures. This is the  'Flippin' Awesome die from Lawn Fawn. So much fun. I found I don't have a lot of small scale stamps. For the fall themed one, I used the 'Flyin' By set from Hello Bluebird stamps.




Yes, I need words or image on this 'pull out' piece. On the Christmas card, I used Snow Play from Hello Bluebird



            Next one is a mix of images. Waffle flower and Paper Rose.



                                         


                                      Yes, I had fun making these.

                                          Thanks for looking!
                                               Mary



















 

No comments: