Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Oct. 8th Tues

Good morning! Today I  want to share a couple cards. The set is by Altenew and the flowers are called 'Wallpaper Flower'. Doesn't take much introduction as the stamp is beautiful!
                               I usually have extras cut and ready to use
  
Wallpaper Flower stamp with Altenew gold stripe washi. I have shown this when we featured the washi tape.

            I used copic markers on the above, then the next card below was my first try at 'no line watercolor' . Love the pink!!




                    I felt over confident because the pink card was so nice, but then, the blue one was awful. Finished it up with copics.
                          
Another pink card, loved this one. Lydia, (from Altenews) inspiration. She shows a way to stamp the leaves/vines in the right place, then add the flowers.  Check out  her videos.
 Thanks for looking today!
Mary


 
 

No comments: