Saturday, October 12, 2019

Happy Saturday Oct. 12th!

Pretty morning! Burrr... Yes, we are in 'burr' mode for us. Its 71 in the house. This morning I will just stay wrapped up and share some the Christmas cards that I did this summer. Below is a die from Lawn Fawn called 'string of lights'. I did show this last year. The first three are copic colored and finished with glossy accents.


                  The next ones are with glitter card stock. Like that best.


                               Next are my 'go to ' scrap cards. Then collage cards
                                  

         Next is a Spellbinders 'wreath 'die that I almost gave away. Turns out it is really nice, prettier in person than in the photo!

                     Paper from older Couture Creations package. Enjoyed the different color combinations.
         

This one is from Ali, thus that explains why I actually did the card upside down! I didn't have a reference to what it was supposed to look like. I found it, and the stars were on the bottom and someone made a baby card. Pretty cute that way!


                       Stamperia paper  pack. Love these images.
Thanks for looking!
Have a great Saturday,
Mary



 

No comments: