Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday May 29th

Hello friends! Have some wonderful little booklets to share today. I used Becca Feeken's Grand Cabinet card die. Love this intricate die in a card or the book! So lets get started! I have a mint green & black combination first.

The 'pocket' on the front is a Heartfelt creations die. Actually I am using it upside down!



I like how the pages are opened  up. I do need more embellishment on this book.

                                  
 



I like how this shows the die . This is the last two pages. As I said I need to finish.


Love the pink and black combo! I used the same pocket on the front. I just decided on flowers rather than bows!




Used another "arch die" from the Chantilly lace collection.  This one is the one I used for my Easter cards!


I this this is out of order, but  it does show the colors nicely!
 
Thanks for looking!
Mary

 

 

No comments: