Saturday, May 26, 2018

Saturday in May

It is the last Saturday in May already! I have some cards to share today. This week I've been obsessed with the Concord & 9th 'turnabout' stamps! I said I didn't need them, but I was so wrong! They are easy, elegant and versatile. Have a look! The dahlia is my favorite, or can you tell? The first one shows the 4 color combinations and turns that are recommended


Love the monochromatic look of the next ones.




Made some of the inside papers like the outside.

This one was one of the first ones I made & I really missed the turns! Just shows you can pretty well cover up the mistakes!


I just wanted to try embossing. Three of the colors are embossed. Egyptian gold (Judikins), and detail silver and gold.


This one shows the use of the 'die cut', so pretty!


This is the dotty turnabout. It comes with the little dot outline, and shaded dots. Cute

I have more to add as soon as I can  photograph them! Stay tuned!

 

 
Thanks for looking!
Mary

No comments: