Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A Tuesday in May!

May has been super busy, so I am afraid that I haven't been able to share this months photos! Busy weekends with family from out of state. Really nice visit with Al & Betty. They have a timeshare at Tahiti village, and one Saturday we got to hang out at the 'lazy river'. Really pretty! Al & Allen's sister, Alice came in from Idaho. She stayed at the Tahiti village, and we were able to visit with her too. I wish I had taken pictures! Al & Betty come about every two years, so yes, this was a treat!

Then last week I started with this cold. Ugh. It is hanging in there, but better today (day 5).  No cards for part of the week . No photos, just whining. I do that well! Here are just a couple  miscellaneous cards I made with the YOU die. Not sure where I got it. Just don't use the alphabets very often.


 

This last shaker card was done with designer paper only. Fun!

 

Thanks for looking today!

Mary

 

No comments: