Friday, June 27, 2014

Let me say "Hello and Happy Summer"! Hope  you are staying cool. Its been in the 100's here for awhile now. The air is working and I can easily  keep stamping! How blessed we are to have air-conditioning! 
Made this floral frame card from an old Magenta stamp. Just used Mementos Ink and colored in with copics. The verse was a purchased digital sheet. Love the peachy and green colors!





Made several of these layered cards. Loved making them. Guess that is good that I am comfortable with mass production, as most of my cards go to a church ministry. The cost of postage can become an issue with the layered cards. These have about six layers or 'partial' layers and flowers!  I used a MS punch in-between the layers, and the die is from Mariannes dies. I did finally make one for my daughters birthday that had a 'removable' tag. with a verse on the back side.  Guess I just didn't think of that at first. The papers were mostly old scraps... that I thought I would never use. Felt good to use something that you have had for a long time.  I like the neutral colors for a change too!
 

No comments: