Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! This is a first post on this site for me, so lets get started!
This is a card I made with inspirations from the Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning paper stack.



The colors are vibrant yellows, purples pinks and greens. It just speaks spring to me, even though we are definitely into summer now! I used a variety of dies on this 5x7 card starting with the background die from Sue Wilson. The little gold corners are Spellbinders Marvelous Squares

All the cards feature the 3-D flowers on the printed label from the paper stack. The die is from Heartfelt creations. The die is a 4x6 plate and it co-ordinates with the flower stamp set. The nice part of this set is that you can stamp, line up the flower centers and cut all the flowers at one time! Here  a link for the Heartfelt Creations Rubber stamps dies and beautiful paper pack.   http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/product.php?product=3185










Love the softer colors on this one. I used the Elegant Spellbinder dies as the base. Perfect fit!



 
 


















This one is smaller at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. You could add (my favorite) a bow !
 

No comments: