Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday September 14th

 Here we go again! Talk about OLD, I guess. Just went though this blog and saw where I repeated a couple of posts. Guess I really liked the Tim Holtz 'globe' as the pictures are up there two times! So, now my resolution is to try to stay on top of my blogging! Hope you stay awhile, as there is a lot of catch up to post. Spellbinders is first on the list, although released last summer. 




                   These tunnel cards are so versatile. Of course, there are 'add ons' to the basic shapes. 

 Then, I had leftover paper from the tunnel cuts, so here are a couple abstract type cards that came from the extra!


                                 These were super fun!

                                        Thanks for looking!

                                                                       Mary

No comments: