Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Sept. 20th

 Another birthday! Al is catching up. Well not really, he will always be younger. Maybe we will have Panda for dinner. We've been here a year and a half and this is the first time. Still, indigestion time probably! That is our big birthday splurge. Ha. 

So I do have some cards to share. This time I am going to share ones that I did last week. I usually wait so long to share, I forget what I did! Here we go....Waffle Flower stamps, dies, stencils and some extras! 

 Looks like the blue background. The ink is mostly oxides with a couple Pink Fresh dye inks added. 
Starting with the blue, fuschia mushrooms. Oh, needs some more post.





                                            
                          I like these bright colors best.

                      


 And what would life be without some shaker cards!

                        This is a bunch of random stamps from more than one set, stamped in black on orange paper. The 'frame' in lime green is a separate outline die from Waffle flower. 

                I barely could stop, so I know there will be more!!


                                 Thanks for looking!
                                        Mary


                        












 

No comments: