Thursday, September 22, 2022

Thursday Sept 22nd

 Another quick 'share' today. I really liked these diamond shaped designs. I think they are from Simon Says Stamps a while ago. I could've have made more designs from them. Maybe soon!

             These first two were left with no sentiment, until I decide who I will send them to. Good ideas for masculine cards.
                       


                     I will try to send a link so you can see just how versatile and how many dies are in the set!

https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Simon-Says-Stamp-DIAMOND-TILES-Wafer-Dies-sssd112244-Diecember-sssd112244

 Perfect, take a look, there are several videos on the site.

                                  Hope you enjoyed today!

                                           Mary 

No comments: