Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday Sept. 17th

 Saturday evening and nothing is on TV. Nothing. So maybe I will just share some cards with you!

                     Oh wait, I think this one is shareworthy! It was busy in our backyard last month. So pretty! I used a mirrorless camera the sony A6000. And, the butterfly was non-stop fluttering, so I think it was pretty good. 

                           Now for the cards.........



The dies are from Crafty Meraki. The blue and red are my favorite!


Possibilites with these dies are endless. I used white paper cut on the red & blue balloons, used just colored paper behind the cut out. These are white cuts too, and inlaid and copic colored. Then backed with black paper. The only one that is 'iffy' was the shaker star. The die cuts a 'close' edge that makes it almost impossible to make a shaker. The shaker has the word Celebrate inside.

                                    Hope you enjoy!

                                    Thanks for looking

                                         Mary






No comments: