Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday August 19th

 Reading a book for the last couple days. 800 pages of waring...... not what I expected, but it is okay. Never, by Ken Follett. So I have been cutting dies in between reading, but haven't put a card together for awhile. 

 Wasn't sure if I should post these or not. They were made a while ago. I just am waiting to put the sentiment on the front when needed. Probably some jewels too!  It is a Spellbinder die. I like the brush with the flowers too... but I opted for the cute little butterflies!


                    Yes, I could have varied the direction of the brush. Maybe next time! 

                                          Hope you enjoy 

                                       Thanks for looking!

                                                 Mary

No comments: