Tuesday, August 2, 2022

August 2nd

August comes in cloudy off and on. And the temperature has been in the low 100's or 90's. Nice, but still inside 'crafty ' weather.  For today, I am late featuring the 'Be bold bloom' dies from Spellbinders. Actually, these came from China faster than from the US. I know I probably shouldn't say this, but it is annoying that I have had them on backorder since January.  I probably would have had them sooner, but I kept thinking they would come from the U.S..

           Cut ALOT of different colors of flowers. Organized by color, and leaves. When I needed to make a card they are ready! Do this with different 'flower' sets. Used the containers with the compartments.  These cards are standard size.
                 The background is from Pocket Full of Happiness. This might be new 'go to' die! 
                                 Next are the 'mini slim lines'    


                                              
                       Both of the Slim lines are beautiful, just not so much, the photographs!



                                    Thanks for looking!!

                                               Mary


No comments: