Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday May 16th

 Happy Monday to everyone!! Been working hard on Spellbinders Kalidescope dies. So many cards done, and so many in progress. In any case, those will wait another day, week, or two or three! So much for that, here are todays cards that were done about a month ago!! This is a technique that has been around for awhile, but recently I was inpired by a Gina K video... I could keep doing these, but as I get new stencils, (of course, there is that), I will share them again! Here is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21sbjSc6oEc

Here are some ideas for the 'reverse' stenciling. 

         This is my favorite stencil pattern & I have no idea where I got it from.



                                                             This is a ' Tonic Stencil.





 
                            Same tonic stencil & below is another one I can't remember where I got it.

                                              


 
         Get out your brushes or sponges, and make a bunch of 4 1/2 x 6 backgrounds. Yes, you will use them! And I did cut them down to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so they fit an A-2 envelope. The one above is wider, to fit the pattern. Your choice...Oh, have a nice juicy black inkpad. I used a Pink fresh tuxedo black cube, then an ranger archival, then a memento. I really wish they were 'blacker'. Don't use a versafine, thats my advice, as they don't dry quickly. 
 Thanks for stopping by & go have some fun!

Mary
 

No comments: