Monday, May 23, 2022

May 23rd!

 Happy Monday! Today I have cards to share using Tim Holtz Bold Text dies. When I ordered the dies which have 6 word blocks included, I got busy and made a bunch of sponged backgrounds. Most are with the oxide inks, but you could use other inks, or just designer papers. Here are just a few of the cards...


                       There are a bunch of these with plain backgrounds. I got so excited over the 'tiny cactus' die that I just kept making them. And I am sorry I have no idea where it came from.
                             

            Another obsession, the Modern Artistry/Sizzix flower dies. Wow. You will see them again!!
                           Now the more 'colorful' choices!

                                   


                    These are the new Spellbinder square tiles.




                               I think there is one more.

                                    

                              Needs a happy balloon! Maybe a hat?
                                           Thanks for looking!
                                                    Mary





No comments: