Sunday, March 20, 2022

Saturday

Well, I am back from 'not being in the mood' to write anything! For today I will share my selection of  'get well' cards that I made earlier in the month.

 

 
 
   
            The stenciled card above was made with a 'waffle flower stamp' spotlight stencil. The bold stamp is an old wooden stamp from Just for fun rubber stamps. Wow!
                  Next cards are a banner from Pinkfresh studio, a Get well word from Ali Express & flowers from a couple spellbinder sets.



Below is a Tim Holtz die. Mariannes feathers.
  
The last ones are from Pocketful of Happiness 




                       I thought these (circles) might be nice for a guy. I keep doing flowers and more flowers, so this was a nice change.

                                 Thanks for looking!

                                         Mary


No comments: