Friday, March 25, 2022

March 25th

 Here I am a couple days later than intended. I have a couple more 'get well' cards to share. Another card with the pinkfresh banner and the spellbinders florals. Think these are the layered florals, but sometimes I use more than one set!

                                                                       
       Spellbinders has some new tiles out this month & I was thinking, why don't I just use these from Sizzix. They have been sitting here for at least a year. I have to say I am pleased!
                                                               No flowers on these!

                                                 


                           
                 I  used Memory Box 6x6 papers. They are perfect for this and the small flowers. There are 9 colored pads. 

                               Thanks for looking!

                                    Mary


No comments: