Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday morning & I just noticed that I already posted the pretty cardinal cards from Memory Box. I thought about deleting the post, but they are one of my favorites so they stay a second time!

For today I will show another favorite. This is a Gemini die. And, all the dies that make it easy to make a triptych card. 






  The nativity scene dies are included as well as the sentiments. I used the Tim Holtz 'wise men' die from last year as my cover. The original card from Gemini used a lovely sponged, shaded background. I speeded (is that a word?), up the process by spraying white paint on a 12x12 sheet of navy cardstock. All the cardstock is neenah solar white, 80#. Believe me it is heavy and pricey to mail.

That is all for now..........Hopefully, no more repeats!

                                       Thanks for looking,

                                               Mary                                     

No comments: