Friday, December 10, 2021

 It is after dinner now, and the last couple days have been busy. All of the Christmas cards to our family & to the 2 charities are now mailed. Yeah! Next year I am concentrating on flat cards for my family! Ha. Would like to finish about 30 more cards in the next couple days for the nursing home here. In the meantime, I would like to catch up on some of the Christmas cards I made and didn't post! 

The first in those are the bird stamp set and die from Poppy stamps or Memory Box. It is named 'The spirit of Christmas'. Really pretty.




                  I actually shouldn't wait to show the cards, as sometimes I forget what technique, color was used! Here is simply copic markers. The background is a pinkfresh stencil.
                                                      

                                               Thanks for looking!

                                        Mary

No comments: