Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday

 We will see how this goes. There is  no part of my computer that is working right. My photoshop is gone. Yes, gone. I have a scan disc, (one of many), and the info on it went somewhere?? Guess I have to wait till Monday. I think this is a virus caused by Webroot. We will see how far I get today! More spellbinders cards to show. I just photographed them this morning, and am hoping the photography will make up for the lack of editing. Hopefully when I put the camera disc in the computer, I won't lose that too!! Don't they just make you happy??

                               





                                      


            I added some verses to some of the cards after I photographed them.  And some greeting inside too!
               Thanks for looking! The card below makes me happy too. It is with the birds that I used for the birdhouse dies. Another Spellbinders set.

                                         

                                          Have a great day!

                                                   Mary



No comments: