Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday

 Early morning! I think it is the 14th. Wow! I have been lazy this month, as this is my first 'share'. I think for this I will just share some random cards. Stay tuned, they are all fun!! Summer from Pretty Pink Posh. Just colored with copic markers.


  
                                   One more sweet sunny card today!
                                                          



             Not sure where the star die is from, but I layered it two times. The top layer is in yellow and the bottom (shadowy) is in black. All on a white 3 7 /8x 8 7/8 base/ The sunglasses and 'You are so Cool' words are from Stamps of life I did a few more, one is on a center step... Anyway maybe I will save them till Summer 2022. 

                          Thanks for looking today and stay warm!

                                                   Mary

No comments: