Saturday, April 3, 2021

April 2021

April is movin' right on up to 90 degrees today! And the months are flying by. Lets see some cards. I actually need new inspiration. I have been busy & obsessed with Waffle Flower stamps Tender Blooms and Tim Holtz Colorize Rose and Brushstroke  Blooms. For a couple weeks I alternated between the 2 or 3 stamp/die sets. When I say 'obsessed', I mean "I need to do just one more card! 

Lets start with the Rose Bloom die (17) pieces, but don't worry they are pretty easy. I did miss a few of the tiny accent layers around the rose. I am pretty sure no one is counting!



   Brush stroke flowers above & the Rose blooms below. I like mixing them!

                                         




                             LOVE the Alphanumeric alphabet dies!

                                           


                                      



        Lots of pinks, blues, yellows & greens! Pretty 'springy' I think!
                              Hope you enjoy & thanks for looking!

                                                 Mary






1 comment:

emc said...

The cards are beautiful!