Thursday, April 15, 2021

April 14th

Almost a week has passed since I promised the second part of my feature from Waffle Flower (tender blooms) stamp and die set. This is my favorite part! 

This is how the bookmarks began. Stamp an image of the Waffle Flower tender blooms on cardstock. Used neenah 80# solar white as I planned to use my copics. Water color would be lovely too. I almost forgot to say that if you cut vertically down the middle of each image you get two bookmarks from one stamping !



   

            I did back each one with the bookmark die cut in a solid color to match the copic colors.





              Had so much fun making these and the Tender Bloom stamp is perfect. The verse at the top is an old stamp from printworks.
                                       Thanks for looking!

                                              Mary
                                  


No comments: