Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday

 Good Morning! I thought I would show the versatility of the lattice & circle die from Poppy Stamps. I intended to do it two days ago! In the last post the cards were all Christmas. The ones today are designer paper and very pink!! Enjoy.






                   Love making these cards! I didn't even use the lattice on the card above. And because I am so slow, I thought I would add these flower cards. This is the Waffle Flower stamp and die. Another versatile set.


                              Attempt at 'no line' watercolor.

                    Easy technique. Just embossed the bouquet, use white embossing powder to heat set, then use your blending brushes and oxide ink in any combination over the embossed image!

                                             


                                    Thanks for Looking!

                                          Mary



                   

No comments: