Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday November 20th

It is still pretty nice here weather wise.. Is that a proper sentence?  We were out this week, yes, 'out' is not the normal anymore! When we do go out, we try to get several things done at once. Joann's and Costco. As you would expect there are tons of Christmas decorations on display! Love all the cute things for the yard. Al does lights every year... looks great!

With that in mind and 'no snow' here, I did 'snowy' cards with penguins, snowmen, bears & little deers. I did say cute! The stamp sets  are from Hello Bluebird. I used Frosty Littles & Snow Play.

I left the ex 1/2" on each side. I really just need the left side and I can add a cover and it will look like a book.

     I had so much fun making these. This one is a diorama.
             Then because I loved the critters, I made some shadowbox cards. Same stamp sets and the Lawn Fawn shadowbox die. Light was an issue when I photographed these.
 





                      Next will be the slime line designs with the 'critters' !! Hope you enjoy.

                            Thanks for looking!

                                    Mary

No comments: