Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thursday October 22nd

Another election year! Hope everyone votes. I rather think this country is pretty important, so with that said, we did vote yesterday. . Read up on the issues and don't depend on any one source. Do your own researching. ......I do have a couple cards to show to you today. I copied (sort of ) from Funkie Junkie blog. Even loved her color combinations! They are rectangle in shape with layers of acrylic paint and stenciling on them. I used a thin thin frame die that I got from Ali express. I added misc. flowers around the frame.


 This is the link and some directions....
https://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/2020/08/stencilmania.html
Her website is pushingtherightbuttons  FYI: she has a 'about me'page, but she never gives her name??

Short post for today. Thanks for Looking! 
 Mary 

No comments: